Happy New Year! I am thankful for another day, another year of life, love, work, and opportunity to serve others. Well, I didn’t win the Voice over New Year’s Resolution contest, I blogged about a short while back. But I am sharing here anyway, because my resolutions are right for me. May we all enjoy another chance at new beginnings, and move foward into a positive ,healthful, joyous, and prosperous New Year!
Aside from making sure to stop and smell the plumerias I grow (the Hawaiian lei flowers) from time to time…..here are:
Bobbin’s Top 10 2008 New Year’s Resolutions
Increase my voiceover income by at least 10% in 2008 I will…
10. Complete new website and launch no later than January 31, 2008
9. Update all demos by end of first quarter.
8. Increase postcard mailings and prospect database by 50% utilizing direct mail, four times per year.
7. Invest in more voice coaching, workouts, classes.
6. Attend Voice 2008 and plan on meeting as many new people as possible.
5. Complete last year’s reading list of voice business books.
4. Finish business and internet marketing plans by 2/14/2008.
3. Keep mind, body and spirit healthy by stimulating cognitive and acting skills through continuous education, eating healthy and exercising no less than 4 days per week, attending church and being charitable and active in the community.
2. Spend more time with family. REALLY turn off computer by 8PM.
1. Ignore husband’s suggestion to increase my efficiency by placing a recliner in sound booth so I can work while sleeping.
Note: No number 11. Writers still on strike.