Bettye Zoller presents Audition Seminars April 4 Dallas/May 17 in Houston
12 participants per each session
Topics to be covered include:
- Get all your questions answered about ONLINE auditioning and jobs sent by the online “Pay-to-Play” websites worldwide and auditions in the “real World.” . How do you bid (money) a job online or one you sell yourself?”
- How do you choose which voiceover auditions and jobs are right for you and which really don’t match your type or skills?
- How can you work better with your voiceover agents in various cities and how can you get signed easier? How can you become a more versatile and thus, more marketable voiceover talent?
- What makes producers and vo clients use the same voiceover performers over and over? Why do producers and casting directors choose and think of some voiceover talents and not others?
- What is good audition procedure and manners “live” and online too?What is your voiceover CD demo saying about you? Do you need more than one type of voiceover demo CD to show your abilities in various genres?
- How can you get included on the big money advertising agency calls that can win you the national vo jobs? How can the unions, AFTRA and SAG, help you succeed? I
- If you’re non-union, you can still work on union contracts. Find out how and why. Where are the most voiceover jobs today?
- SCRIPT READING! INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENTS! AUDITION SCENARIOS/ROLE PLAYING! ONLINE RESOURCE LISTS AND AGENT LISTS WORLDWIDE!
For info contact:
email@example.com Phone: 214-638-TALK (8255)
Fee: $395 MC VISA check. Two-pay plan available by phone only. Ask for permission.