Break Into Audiobooks with Special Guest Hillary Huber!
Our Break Into Animation Part 1 Teleseminar was such a hit, we’re at it again–but this time with Audiobook Superstar Hillary Huber!
Join us for Break Into Audiobooks on Wed March 31, 2010 – 6 pm PST/ 9 pm EST.
With us, our special guest and audiobook veteran Hillary Huber gives thorough, no-BS insider answers to all of your audiobook questions.
From business to craft to all the details in between, Hillary’s gonna spill the beans on everything audiobook.
Go to Break Into Voice Over to reserve your space on the call (includes a studio quality MP3 of the teleseminar as well).
Just a few of the great questions to be answered:
- Do you read the whole book?
- Do different people read different parts and characters?
- How do you get into audiobooks? It seems so mysterious…do I need to know book publishers and authors?
- Do I need a specific audiobook demo?
- Are there audiobook agents?
- How could I even keep track of recording a whole book by myself in my home studio?
- I’ve been listening to a ton of audiobooks, and I KNOW I’m ready to break in, so tell me the action steps I can take NOW to get the audiobook gigs coming my way!
Go to Break Into Voice Over–$49 buys you a seat on the call and a studio quality MP3 copy as well.