Thanks to voiceover pal Dan Hurst who posted this at Voiceover Universe.
You Know You’re A Voice Talent When…
1. You have a chronic case of headphone hair.
2. You catch yourself repeating lines you hear in commercials.
3. You believe mouth ticks can kill you.
4. A one take is like a hole in one.
5. You know what it means to rock the mic.
6. You’ve done a few takes and then realized you weren’t recording.
7. You hate P words.
8. You plan to do this for the rest of your life.
9. You wear quiet clothes.
10. You think a great mic is the Holy Grail.