For those wondering where I’ve been as of late, I must say I have had a busy summer, which included a lot of time preparing, researching, writing, story-boarding and recording my presentation for Voice Over Virtual. Once you’re in, check out the Business and Marketing track and you’re in, then look for online meetings room, where I’ll present “The Voice Over Wheel of Fortune”.
I’ve had a behind the scenes peek into what is going to be the inaugural virtual voice over web conference. Voice Over Virtual is absolutely the voice over industry’s unprecedented, global education and interactive opportunity online conference. Just as technology fueled changes in how voice over is recorded and delivered, Voice Over Virtual is bringing a full-service web conference to us through an internet connection. As for online conference systems, this web event will be absolutely ground-breaking.
- Giant 3-day Online Conference
- DATES: September 18-20, 2013
- No travel necessary, all you need is an Internet connection
- Come and go per your schedule… catch up with on-demand recordings
- A stellar cast of 50+ top voice over professionals teach what you need now, whether you’re a newcomer or advanced pro.
- Shop and learn in an interactive exhibit hall
- Consult privately with agents and casting directors
- Access to training the unlimited online meetings rooms and recording sessions 2+ months
- Navigate from the Voice Over Virtual Plaza to find the web conference you desire
- Select your online educational track at the Voice Plex Theater for your online meetings room
Produced by VoiceoverXtra’s John Florian, I am honored to be among a stellar cast of presenters, from whom I intend to learn from as well.
Be sure to check out the schedule, presenters, tutorials, and exhibitors. Take advantage of the discounted mid-summer registration discount until September 9th. Register today. Installment payments accepted!