For those of you who followed the progress of my isolation booth a while back which was documented here at this blog, I am posting theese links as this topic seemed to generate a lot of interest.
- Do It Yourself Sound Booth Progress Report 1
- Do It Yourself Isolation Booth Progress Report 2
- Do It Yourself Sound Booth Progress Report 3
- Do It Yourself Sound Booth Progress Report 4 – Punch List
- Do It Yourself Sound Booth Progress Report 5
- Do It Yourself Sound Booth cost analysis
The reason I am revisiting these posts is because I recently received an email from Justin Lynch, who I originally purchased my Dawbox plans from. Seems he has a design update that I’d like to share.
“Dear D.I.Y. Plans Client,
I wanted to thank each and every one of you who purchased foam or our vocal booth plans. 2006-2007 was a very successful year.
So for those of you who want better ventilation than V1.0 or 2.0 you can now simply purchase our Ventilation DVD. This is a totaly new design and a 45 minute section covers everything you need to know.
- The Dawbox DawBooth
- Dawbox Acoustic Products Ventilation
- The DawBox Vocal Booth 4×6
- Dawbox Acoustic Products
New 4X6X7 DVD: After many requests we now offer a 4X6X7 DVD so if you wanted to upgrade to 4X6 this DVD covers everything in a complete full build DVD.
1. New dual ventilation (streamlined and dead silent design)
2. Over 100 new 3D drawings in the new 3.1.1 DVD
3. New 4X6X7 D.I.Y. DVD
4. New 3.0 Design addressing a silent door and 360% seal.
5. Updated Foam Kits for 4X4 and 4X6 in 1.5″ and 2.0″ wedge foam.
So please e-mail me and let me know how things worked out, or if you would like to upgrade to the new 3.1.1 Design, or the 4X6 option.
email: email@example.com “